April 9, 2012

Semana Santa


¡Feliz Pascua!

Well it was another good week. This week is Elder Wells' last full week as a missionary. I'll find out soon who will be coming to replace him. It is pretty wild! So we're keeping busy and making the most out of every last second of his time!

We had a really busy week last week. We did back-to-back splits from Thursday to Saturday, first with the zone leaders and then with the Huelva elders. Elder Lignell (my trainer, if you don't remember) is our zone leader in Sevilla so we got to go on splits together. It was great! Right after switching back we went to the bus station and I caught a bus to Huelva to go do another baptismal interview for them, which is always great. On Saturday morning Elder Wells came in the car to pick us up and we had a nice hour drive to unwind a little bit after a few crazy days.

Speaking of crazy days, this week was pretty wild. All the streets are squeaky now because of all the wax dripped on them from procession candles. We ran into a small one in our area on Wednesday and then we saw one in Huelva that was at least a kilometer long. We were walking by it for about 15 minutes before we got out. I bought a black and white post card of some of the 'nazarenes' (the KKK looking guys) and I was going to send it but I don't think it would make it through the US mail very well....

Well, that's about it. Friday is going to be a HUGE day for the mission and we are all really excited! Keep us in your prayers! I know the Gospel is true and I am so thankful to be able to share it! Thomas S. Monson is a prophet of God and speaks for Him to us. And, most importantly, Jesus is the Christ, our loving savior, and our understanding oldest brother.

I love you all!!!

Elder Mockler

No comments:

Post a Comment