January 23, 2012

Goodbye, Huércal-Overa


January 23, 2012

¡Buenos días!

Well, the big news this week is that I'm leaving Huércal. I'll be headed to Sevilla on Wednesday morning! Aljarafe, to be exact. I actually have no idea what it is like there or what my area is like...I just know we have a car again and that I will be serving in a WARD instead of a branch! Woohoo! I'm really really going to miss it here but every transfer is a good chance to change and start everything over again and I won't let myself miss that opportunity. I will be serving there with Elder Wells who goes home in April so there is a good chance I will be his last companion. 

Well, there isn't a lot more to say about this week. We did a lot of searching and knocked a lot of doors. We started the project of knocking every door in the city and now we have a big map of Huércal and we cross off streets with a sharpie when we do them. It is fun but really hard work. There is no work that makes us happier than the work of the Lord, though, and I can testify of that! I love being a missionary and sharing the Gospel! The commandments and the gospel are our way to happiness on Earth and in the eternities.

I love you!!

Elder Mockler 

Photos: 
1. The Most Stylish District in Spain
2. Elder Marchello and I with Carlos, one of our investigators



No comments:

Post a Comment