February 9, 2013

Almost to Elder Berrett's year mark...


¡Hola!

So, this week Elder Berrett will have been on his mission 1 year. Pretty crazy that we've been together so long!!

Well, another week come and gone! It has been a little less crazy, finally. We did finally have almost a whole PDay today!! We went and played soccer at the church with a bunch of members after cleaning the capilla a little bit. I noticed that I've gotten way better since I've been here. That isn't saying much, though, considering how bad I was before, haha.

This week we received 11 new missionaries! They just keep coming. We had to do all the residency madness with them, but we're getting pretty good at it so although it was the biggest group yet everything came and went without too much madness. Well, there was still plenty of madness, but everything went well and we were all way less stressed! We also sent 8 missionaries home, so we got both ends of the spectrum. It was pretty weird since I knew all of the departing missionaries really well. Lots of them were picked up by their families so we only had to take 2 on the 4am airport run which was nice.

Well, I can't think of too much more that's new around here. Life is awesome here in Spain! I hope all is well in the US, too! We are reading the Book of Mormon as a mission lately....I love it! It brings so much peace and knowledge to our lives. Read it lots this week!!

Love,

Elder Mockler

No comments:

Post a Comment